Here is a quick explanation of "buyer's agency"
Buyer's Agents specialize in working for home buyers, representing their best interests throughout a purchase.
Using a buyer's agent won’t cost you anything. Our services are paid for by the home seller.
A good buyer's agent will:
1) Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2) Save you time searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria. I am an expert at searching through ALL listings in the MLS and finding homes for sale by owner.
3) View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors who’ll provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
4) Help you explore your financing options so you make the best possible mortgage decision.
5) Negotiate the best possible price for you and take care of all the documentation details.
6) Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need. In short, provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer's service. So if you'd like us to help you buy a home, please call or email us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Related Post: The Ultimate Home Buyer's Checklist